Minth Automotive Europe doo, Republike Srpske 20d
MINTH Group is a world leading auto parts supplier, primarily engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of exterior auto parts. MINTH is committed to making each automobile exterior part as a piece of art. We never stop pursuing product quality and excellence, and work closely with customers for a better lifestyle with higher quality.
Established in 1992, we have been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005, and have more than 40 new plants, 6 R&D centers, and 10 Sales and Service centers, across the world in Asia, Americas and Europe. For over two decades, Minth has carved out a successful growth trajectory of stable organic growth by delivering superior quality products, which has earned high praises and recognition from our customers.
Job Title: Customs Specialist
Location: Loznica, Serbia
This role is to handle the tasks related to Customs Declaration for import-export and make sure the goods get through the customs on time.
- Ensure legally compliant import and export for the plant in Serbia, including customs audits and legislative tracking;
- Prepare customs declarations and control all documents before the customs clearance process;
- Monitor the preferential calculations and EUR1 certificate;
- Manage and control customs risks, supervise and assist in handling abnormal customs operations, standardize import and export business operations, review and controlling import and export expenses;
- Keep abreast of changes in national import and export policies, and maintain good communication and cooperation with the country customs inspection bureau.
- Monitor and track incoming invoices related to customs duties and nsure timely and accurate processing of payments for customs-related expenses.
- Major in Economics, Logistics, and International Trade;
- At least 2 years of experience in customs operations (import and export customs clearance, origin calculation, or customs administration);
- Knowledge about international trade, logistics and customs compliance
- Knowledge of international finance and related financial, tax, products, and equipment in customs declaration;
- Good understanding of Serbia, USA, EU Customs regulations and procedures, processing trade, eBooks, HTS classification;
- Experience in communication with customs officials;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good in using MS Office.