Postavljeno pre 2 месеца
HR specialist plays a role as bridge between employees and employer to balance the benifits of both side. He/she will make activities such as selecting, training, retaining, evaluating employees in compliance with the local labor law, thus to fulfill the company’s vision.
- Keep close relationship with operational function leaders to understand the business needs about selecting, training and developing employee;
- Make sure the employee documentation is collected under labor law regulations and policies;
- Organize necessary training/employee performance evaluation according to annual plan;
- Budget planning, inbound and outbound management, performance management, training management, time and attendance management, team building and integration, etc.
- Lead or support the overall HR specific work of the company, such as curriculum development, campus recruitment, employer branding…
- College degree or above, major in human resources is preferred;
- 1+ year of working experience in human resources, familiar with HR modules such as recruitment, Labor Law, ect;
- People oriented, good communication and coordination skills;
- Excellent English & Serbian listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
- Target oriented, well organized and highly motivated.