Location: Loznica, Serbia
MINTH Group is a world leading auto parts supplier, primarily engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of exterior auto parts. MINTH is committed to making each automobile exterior part as a piece of art. We never stop pursuing product quality and excellence, and work closely with customers for a better lifestyle with higher quality.
Established in 1992, we have been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005, and have more than 40 new plants, 6 R&D centers, and 10 Sales and Service centers, across the world in Asia, Americas and Europe. For over two decades, Minth has carved out a successful growth trajectory of stable organic growth by delivering superior quality products, which has earned high praises and recognition from our customers.
- Responsible for promoting the implementation, training, operation and maintenance of MES system in company
- Responsible for in-depth mining and sorting out the needs of relevant business departments (mainly for operation)
- Providing customer support
- Work on the design and implementation of software solutions for the organization, management and monitoring of the production process
- Responsible for data analysis and Application Improvement of company operation business
- Responsible for collecting, evaluating and feedback from the company’s operating department on the improvement of MES system requirements
- Maintenance of already implemented systems
- Responsible for the secondary development of existing MES system (Designing and development of additional applications and tools that are included with the basic systems)
- Project implementation with proficiency in MES/SAP/APS/WMS1~2 systems
- ETF, FON or other technical college with a background in computer science
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the modern programming languages and platforms (.NET, C #, Java, Python…)
- Correct knowledge of relational databases (SQL …)
- Knowledge of English- using in daily activities
- Desirable understanding of the need and application of software solutions in an industrial environment
- Desirable knowledge of any of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) current in the market
- Preferably 3 years of MES software product design
Please send us your CV in English.
Join our team and become a valuable member of the Minth family! We welcome all qualified applicants to apply and look forward to working with you!
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.