MINTH Group is a world leading auto parts supplier, primarily engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of exterior auto parts. MINTH is committed to making each automobile exterior part as a piece of art. We never stop pursuing product quality and excellence, and work closely with customers for a better lifestyle with higher quality.
Established in 1992, we have been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005, and have more than 40 new plants, 6 R&D centers, and 10 Sales and Service centers, across the world in Asia, Americas and Europe. For over two decades, Minth has carved out a successful growth trajectory of stable organic growth by delivering superior quality products, which has earned high praises and recognition from our customers.
Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Loznica, Serbia
- Implementing the annual guidelines and plans for the implementation of SQM in accordance with the company’s SQM strategic plan.
- The formulation and implementation of SQM annual policies and objectives to ensure the achievement of the company’s performance.
- Implement suppliers new project development handover and mass production quality management.
- Participate in the revision and maintenance of purchasing procedures and work with purchasing staff to promote the optimal allocation of supplier resources.
- Participate in the construction of the company’s quality system and cooperate with the companies to implement quality improvement activities.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Written and oral English is good.
- QC experience in the vehicle factory or first supplier or secondary supplier of Foreign enterprise above 3 years.
- Familiar with IATF16949、ISO14001、OHSAS18001 and other system documents; Good in business negotiation and communication; Familiar with the purchasing management system of the company; Familiar with the 5 tools of automobile industry, 7 QC techniques, project development process and related professional knowledge.
Please send us your CV in English.
Join our team and become a valuable member of the Minth family! We welcome all qualified applicants to apply and look forward to working with you!